- Associate Hyderabad, India
- Resident Geotechnical Engineer Chandigarh, India
- Project Engineer Bangalore, India
- Engineer Bangalore, India
- Supervisor Electrical Ambala, India
- Sr Engineer – Pway Design, Global Delivery Center,Bangalore bangalore, India
Associate, Hyderabad, India
India – Telangana, Hyderabad
- Under minimal supervision, responsible for the most complex technical work in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with ES&H standards along with federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Maintains expert knowledge of specific government agency requirements.
- Utilizes advanced techniques and diversified knowledge of environmental principles.
- Assignments are usually self-initiated.
- Uses independent judgment and discretion in data analysis and problem resolution.
- Develops, implements and maintains safety and health programs, systems and procedures.
- Monitors and prevents hazards and diseases that could be present in the work area.
- Investigates accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards in the workplace.
- Recommends improvements in processes, design, procedures and operating equipment’s to minimize hazards.
- Develops and conducts employee training, emergency preparedness and assures the quality of programs.
- Provides regulatory interpretation and technical advice.
- Prepares reports and recommends corrective action.
- Work includes technical responsibility for a major phase or component of a project.
- Acts as a lead role for a team of ES&H specialists and/or support personnel.
BE with Relevant Experience