Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a safe work environment and ensuring that health and safety regulations, legislation, policies and minimising occupational risk in the work place is followed.
- Controlling and limiting occupational hazards.
- Applying tools and techniques, defining local strategies and methods to initiate and/or implement change to improve business health and safety performance.
- Applying and developing the existing health and safety management system.
- Assisting in achieving the Mace vision and strategy on health and safety.
- Supporting in developing the health and safety competence and awareness of Mace staff and other stakeholders to achieve ‘Safety first, no compromise.’
- Providing training, reporting and communication support.
- Providing direct health and safety support role.
- Undertaking regular inspections and risk assessments and ensuring that any hazards or defects are rectified immediately.
- Performing audits/inspections to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of designated projects.
- A degree qualification is essential for client approval.
- A health and safety qualification i.e. NEBOSH/IOSH is required.
- With professional memberships.
- With 8-10 years’ experience in high-end residential projects.
- Extensive knowledge in HSE programmes and compliance issues.
- Proven ability to complete full programme development cycle.
- Local experience and language skills are essential.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively at all levels in an appropriate manner.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
- A tax friendly salary package.
- Medical insurance benefits including group medical coverage (GMC), group personal accidental (GPA) and group term life insurance (GTL).
- Other benefits as per the India Labour Law.
- Champions of Quarter Programme to recognise the talent and hardwork of employees.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”