Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting-up quality management system and overseeing implementation of quality policy throughout the organisation.
- Reviewing quality assurance procedures, inspection manuals/report and conformance as per the standards.
- Taking stringent quality measures including preparation/maintenance of necessary documents to ensure compliance with ISO 9001-2015 standards and customer requirements
- Conducting internal audits periodically to assess the status of documentation and implementation of procedures and systems as per QMS at all stages of process.
- Evaluating clients’ complaints and taking necessary corrective action.
- Liaising with relevant authorities / agencies for the latest updates on standards.
- Directing, mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations in view of quality.
- Creating and sustaining dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
- Providing effective control of all incoming project materials.
- Focussing on preventive measures based on lessons learned from various previous projects and effective reduction of non-conforming activities/materials.
- Maintaining an effective communication and good relationship with consultants and client representatives for technical submittal approvals.
- A degree in engineering is essential for client approval.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience as a QA/QC manager on 3-4 high-end finishing projects such as 5 star hotels, retail and etc.
- Background in project management consultancy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software and construction related software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
- A tax friendly salary package.
- Medical insurance benefits including group medical coverage (GMC), group personal accidental (GPA) and group term life insurance (GTL).
- Other benefits as per the India Labour Law.
- Champions of Quarter Programme to recognise the talent and hardwork of employees.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”