Location: 0, AOCC-Delhi, IN
Company: GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group
To Manage the Operations and Maintenance activities of Electrical systems at Airport in compliance with CEA regulations along with maintaining the serviceability and availability above 99.5%
ORGANISATION CHARTKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Operations & Maintenance of Electrical Systems-
- To ensure smooth O&M of HV,MV,LV electrical system along with UPS,lighting, small power, substation and lighting automation.
- Planning and implementation of PPM, CBM activities.
2. Energy Management –
- Monitoring losses of equipment’s and operate them efficiently.
- Identifying energy leakages and providing accountability.
- Calibration and monitoring of energy meter.
3. Stakeholder Management-
- Manage internal as well as external customers like commercial, operations, Airlines, concessioners and Passengers for smooth operation of airport.
4. Contract management-
- Managing different maintenance contracts.
- Monitoring performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
5. Budget Planning & Monitoring
- To plan the O&M budget for the O&M of Electricals & it’s monitoring. Plan to reduce operational expenditure.
- To plan Budget for improvement Projects.
6. Improvement Projects planning monitoring & execution-
- Planning, preparing requirements and specification, Techno commercial discussion, execution of various improvement project , Zero tolerance,CIP,BLIP.Kaizen and 5S.
|External – Roles you need to interact with outside the organization to enable success in your day to day work|
|Interact with O&M vendors and stake holders of the projects to understand and fulfill their requirements|
|Support in Coordinating with Government agencies like CEA and local Electrical Authorities.|
|Interact with external consultant, Vendors / Contractors for smooth execution of work.|
|Internal – Roles you need to interact with inside the organization to enable success in your day to day work|
|Interact with other departments like P&C, Finance Technical Service, Operations team, for smooth flow of work.|
|Interact with individual/internal team members for smooth coordination of project.|
|Interact with Senior Management to apprise them about the progress of works.|
FINANCIAL DIMENSIONSOTHER DIMENSIONS
Handling team of Supervisors, Electricians, technicians, etc.
Handling of Multiple vendors and stakeholders
Degree in Electrical Engineering.
5 – 8 years of total experience in Electrical systems like HT, LT and LV Systems.
- Communication: Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal / non verbal form. | Interview
- Team Leadership, Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence: Capability to develop & converge individual potential to execute team objectives. Effectively intermingle and relate with individuals in a positive manner. | Interview
- Managing Performance: Effectively monitors and measures performance. Develops people and drive results. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating responsibility & reliability through actions to manage critical and challenging situations. | Interview
- Business Insight: Ability to understand the implications of Business decisions and strive to enhance organizational performance. | Interview
- Decision Making: Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value. | Interview
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify solutions exploring different options in gathered information. | Interview
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Stakeholder Focus
- Execution & Results
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Planning & Decision Making
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Capability Building
- Strategic Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Social Awareness
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation