Location: 0, AOCC-Delhi, IN
Company: GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group
The position purports to be a dependable resource in the legal department and shall be responsible for leading the legal teams interactions with business verticals Commercial Non Aero, P&C and P&E ( in particular) in a timely and efficient manner, handle all of their transactions and issues, give proper legal advice for tenable and sustainable structuring/ modeling to the transactions and issues as well as for various issues connected with concessionaires/ Joint Ventures such as Cargo, Ground handling, Fuel Farm, BME, F&B, etc. the Airlines, the Vendors. The incumbent will be responsible for providing legal support to the business team to mitigate legal risks.
To support the legal advisory function for the Corporate finance function of GMR group by assisting in driving the transaction including drafting, reviewing and negotiating financing agreements until financial closure
Assisting Manager / Head legal counsel for the group, towards legal and regulatory compliance to safeguard the interest of the group and sectors.
ORGANISATION CHARTKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
|Accountabilities||Key Performance Indicators|
|Support Manager / Head legal / team for group wise funding transactions in debt, project finance and equity||Drafting and Negotiating legal documents until closure of transaction Draft and Security agreement including security creationEnsuring pre commitment and pre disbursement Compliance|
|Managing the Intellectual Property portfolio of the Group such as trademark registrations & renewals, initiating legal actions against infringers etc.||As per the applicable timeline in the respective IP law and the registration/ renewal certificates|
|Advising and supporting Legal and regulatory compliance at sector level||Research and advising on various infrastructure finance and security compliances|
|Support legal advisory for general corporate and business purposes||Drafting and reviewing documents including vendor agreements , sale and purchase , leave and licenseDrafting, reviewing and negotiating NDA for investor and advisory purposes|
Counterparty banks/ financial institutions/ investors
Various people as required for special projects
- To maintain turnaround time to enable to close the documents/queries within the time line
- Contribute to the Department goal of ensuring that the expenditure by Corporate Legal is within the approved Annual Operating Plan by the GHB.
Assisting and supporting Manager / Head legal for financing transactions of GMR group aggregating to INR 10000 crores annually.
Advising on day to day functions of the Company
Bachelor of Law
- 4 + of PQE in corporate legal function in a reputed law firm or as in house legal counsel in a Corporate and having experience in fund raising transactions (debt and equity), mergers, divestments, demerger, acquisitions etc.
- Good knowledge of Companies Act, SEBI regulations, FEMA regulations and RBI Circulars/ notifications.
- Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Decision Making: Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value. | Interview
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating responsibility & reliability through actions to manage critical and challenging situations. | Interview
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify solutions exploring different options in gathered information. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Business Insight: Ability to understand the implications of Business decisions and strive to enhance organizational performance. | Interview
- Communication: Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal / non verbal form. | Interview
- Managing Performance: Effectively monitors and measures performance. Develops people and drive results. | Interview
- Team Leadership, Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence: Capability to develop & converge individual potential to execute team objectives. Effectively intermingle and relate with individuals in a positive manner. | Interview
- Stakeholder Focus
- Execution & Results
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Planning & Decision Making
- Capability Building
- Strategic Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Social Awareness
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation