Apply Online for Business Analyst Jobs at L&T Infotech Careers Page in 2020 for location Chennai, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply Online for Business Analyst Jobs at L&T Infotech Careers Page in 2020.
|Position||Business Analyst – TLM Recon|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
|Total Positions||Not Mentioned|
|Education||See details in description|
|Experience||See details in description|
|Job Segment||Consulting, Database, SQL, Unix, Business Analyst, Technology|
|Publish BY||May 24, 2020|
|Apply By||Not Mentioned|
|Job Id||Not Mentioned|
|Company||Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd|
Role and Requirements:
Role: Business Analyst TLM Reconciliation
- Should have hands-on experience as a Business Analyst.
- Should have hands-on experience as a BA who had conducted Workshops, authored BRD’s and FSD’s, handled defect management
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyses, finalize and receive formal sign-offs from approvers
- Perform business and data analysis in the development of requirements and in the ongoing support of production applications
- Good knowledge on TLM Transaction Lifecycle Management experience and match rules.
- Good knowledge about reconciliation. Good understanding about Agile and SDLC.
Good knowledge about MS Excel. Basic knowledge on SQL and UNIX. Understanding about Trade Lifecycle
About L&T Infotech
LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 420 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 32 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
Founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries.
Each day, our team of more than 30,000 LTItes enables our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees, and shareholders.
Source: L&T Infotech Careers