DB Engineering & Consulting (DB E&C) is a part of the DB group, a world leading global railway company with an extensive organisation in Germany and projects around the world. Our company offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions.
With our sustainable concepts, gained from our experience in project work for decades, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future. We represent 180 years of rail experience and our infrastructure projects connect continents. We set the standard for transportation and modern mobility.
We are currently seeking a Chief Rolling Stock Expert (f/m/d) for our Metro project in Mumbai.
- Review of tender documents and recommendations
- Design specification, tender documents for Rolling stock
- Procurement of Rolling Stock
- Design of Rolling Stock systems, including management of Contractor’s design activities and program
- Design review
- Supervision of manufacture, test & commissioning of equipment and completed train sets.
- Factory Approval Test
- Integration of Automatic Train Control into rolling stock
- Review and approval of Driving Simulator
- Testing and commissioning
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering
- At least 20 years’ experience as Railway Engineer, minimum 10 years’ experience as Design Reviewer
- 5 years’ experience in similar activities at the same position or equivalent as the proposed position for any rail based transit system
- Have worked in at least 5 different Metro projects
- At least 1 year experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English
- Resilient, flexible, independent and well-structured and service-oriented working approach
- Authentic appearance and keen comprehension of complex situations