REQUIREMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (CIVIL) FOR DMRC MUMBAI & PATNA PROJECTS, ON CONTRACT BASIS.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from the Govt. of India and the Govt. of the National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees, carry about 3 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to a number of cities within India and abroad. To meet with the immediate requirement of personnel for Civil Department of DMRC, for its Mumbai and Patna Projects, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated candidates of Indian nationality, who have qualified GATE – 2019 examination, for the following post, in DMRC Projects in Mumbai & Patna, on contract basis for 02 years: –
|S. No.||Post (Post Code)||No. of Vacancies* (incl. backlog/ shortfall)||Educational Qualification**||Pay scale (IDA)||Upper age limit as on 01/01/2020 ****|
|1||Assistant Manager / Civil Post Code: 01/AM/C/M&P||35 (18-UR, 08- OBC, 03-SC, 03- ST, 03-EWS $)||The candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil)** from a Govt. recognized University / Institute and must have appeared & qualified*** in ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019.||₹50000 – 160000||28 years|
- HAL Recruitment 2020 | Exciting Central Government Jobs – Apply Now
- APPSC Recruitment 2020 | Exciting Government Jobs – Apply Now
- JIPMER Recruitment 2020 | Exciting Central Government Jobs – Apply Now
- APPSC Recruitment 2020 | Exciting Government Jobs – Apply Now
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 | Exciting Central Government Jobs – Apply Now
II. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The job profile entails responsibility of management of various maintenance systems and processes, in connection with operation and maintenance of Metro Trains/tracks/works etc. and also for installation/execution of various systems in DMRC Project etc. It includes include any other duty/duties entrusted, from time to time.
II. PLACE OF POSTING:
The candidate would be posted either at Mumbai or Patna. However, DMRC reserves the right to post the selected candidate in any other project of DMRC, anywhere in India, as per the requirement of the Corporation.
III. SELECTION PROCESS
- The selection methodology shall comprise
of the following process –
- Normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the Civil Engineering (‘CE’) paper of GATE 2019.
- Group Discussion &/or Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
The Medical Examination will be in Executive / Technical category. The details of Medical Examination standards are available on DMRC website.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to qualify the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the Civil Engineering ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019. Candidates would be shortlisted for Group Discussion & / or Personal Interview on the basis of their normalized marks out of 100 in ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019.
- The candidates shall be called for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5. In case of two or more candidates having equal marks in ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019, the candidate having the higher marks in B.E./B.Tech. (Civil), would be considered for shortlisting.
- Such shortlisted candidates shall be required
to bring the following documents:
- E-Call letter for Personal Interview (to be downloaded from DMRC Website).
- Online registered application form
- Minimum 05 recent colour passport size photograph
- All original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, latest caste certificates etc., if any, along with a set of photo copies. The format of caste/category certificates are uploaded on DMRC’s website in Careers section (www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx).
- GATE – 2019 Admit Card.
- GATE – 2019 Scorecard
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector undertakings (PSUs), would be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’; along-with their APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, at the time of Personal Interview.
- Any other documents, as deemed necessary and/or asked, in the Interview e-call letter.
- In addition to meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidates should have qualified in ‘CE’ paper of
GATE 2019 and in the Interview, separately, in order to be considered for empanelment.
- For calculation of final score of a candidate, qualified in the Interview, for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE 2019 and Interview shall be:
|GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100):||70%|
- Empanelled candidates would be required to appear for medical examination and those who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue.
9) All related information shall be available only on the Website of Delhi Metro: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must regularly check the website for latest updates.
II. CHARACTER & ANTECEDENTS:
The success in the screening process shall not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
III. SURETY BOND:
The candidates selected for post of Assistant Manager / Civil will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 3,00,000/- along with the cost of training and applicable GST to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on Leave without Pay or Extra Ordinary Leave) and also, a 90 days prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
IV. PAY AND EMOLUMENTS:
The pay & emoluments for the above post shall be as per the respective pay scale under the IDA (Industrial DA), as applicable, from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA / Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance, etc., as per the extant rules of the Corporation.
V. SCHEDULE OF SELECTION:
- Candidates would be required to apply online from 15/01/2020 to 04/02/2020. The link to apply online shall be hosted on the website of Delhi Metro, www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx, only.