- This topic is empty.
August 6, 2020 at 7:09 pm #5214George RooneyGuest
When you make an app like Airbnb, you expect these steps for booking flow.
• A host lists descriptions of its property along with costs, rules, services, etc.
• A person who wants a holiday home is searching for a place on the map.
• Typically, they describe the location, zip code, search area, price range, and other preferences.
• A person then makes a reservation request when they find the right spot to rent.
• The host receives a reservation submission and chooses whether to accept it.
• During your visit, the host will collect the payment automatically.
Do you think something is missing here?