HCL Careers for Freshers/experienced B.E/B.Tech/BBM/BCA in 2020, Apply Now Online
If you are interested and possess the relevant qualifications then apply for the HCL Careers for Freshers/experienced B.E/B.Tech/BBM/BCA in 2020 Online.
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
|Education||B.E, B.Tech, BBM, BCA, B-Tech|
|Skills||Domain Competencies (BSERV )-MPE-Digital Distribution|
Job Description (Posting):
Hiring freshers and experienced professionals who are skilled in HTML / CSS and Java Script and possess excellent communication/customer servicing skills!
- Work location – Kondapur, Hyderabad
- Rotational shifts (Includes night shifts)
- Salary offered is negotiable as per market standards and based on previous experience.
- Cab facilities provided for women free of cost
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Good understanding of internet architecture and web concepts
- Familiarity with ad operations, ad optimization, and monetization tools preferred
- Should be able to look at reports and numbers derive meaningful inferences
- Aptitude should be high as product is complex
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal – must
- Previous experience in E-mail and Chat support preferred
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Ad Serving issues for high-end clientele
- Provide e-mail and chat support for issues raised by publishers.
- Issues can be related to ad serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation /creative development
- Work along with publishers on accounts to enable features and to resolve UI related issues
Skill (Primary): Domain Competencies (BSERV )-MPE-Digital Distribution
About HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec 2019.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Source: HCL Careers