Yangtze Railroad Materials has specialized in supplying quality fasteners and fastening solutions since 1989. Yangtze has successfully developed into an innovative and vertically integrated company that has proudly defined itself by meeting its customers’ needs.
We specialize in the supply of standard and custom made ferrous, nonferrous, and special alloy fasteners as well as standard and custom castings.
Our typical customer places larger orders manufactured upon receipt of the purchase order. We also warehouse over 100,000 sq. ft. of standard fasteners and castings as well as parts for specific customers.
Working at Yangtze
Yangtze Railroad Materials has specialized in supplying quality fasteners and fastening solutions since 1989. Please see current open positions below. Work location is in Rosedale, Maryland.
Research, analyze, develop software and hardware to advance technologies in the area of signal processing, vibration analysis, machine condition monitoring, and fault diagnosis on railroad materials. Design and develop simulation models to perform stability analysis and machinery fault diagnostics; Perform statistical analysis and testing of models, design test fixtures, complete test procedures for new and existing products; Write research proposals and technical reports; etc. Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Full-time. Yangtze Railroad Fasteners International USA, Inc. Rosedale, MD.
Apply at email@example.com
- Respond and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for retention growth and profitability, and to contribute, to the executive management of the company.
- Carry out market research, competitor, and customer surveys.
- Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
- Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Self-Motivated and Dedicated
- Excellent Communication& Writing Skills
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with North American Railroad Industries
- Education requirement: BA degree required, or relevant 5-year sales experience.
Please fill out the PDF form and submit to us along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch. Thank you