Magna Jobs in 2020 for Bachelor’s in Computer/Software/Electrical/ Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred). Job Locations in Pune, India.
Candidates with relevant qualifications and experience shall apply online for this Magna Jobs in 2020 for Bachelor’s in Computer/Software/Electrical/ Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred).
|Job Title||System Engineering Lead|
|Job Location||Pune, India|
|Total Positions||Not Mentioned|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)|
|Apply By||Not Mentioned(check on the company Page)|
|Company||Magna Electronics India|
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Systems Engineer understands the needs of the automotive customers and translates them into actionable requirements for the functional disciplines – e.g. electrical, mechanical, software etc. and validates that the end product meets with the customer expected.
- Work with customer at program initiation to analyze the customer requirements and to enter them into the Magna application life cycle (ALM) tool.
- Develop the system requirements based upon and traced to the customer requirements for mechanical, electrical and software disciplines
- Utilize the system architecture provided by the core team to verify that the system requirements are satisfied by the system architecture
- Understand and document customer requirements using ALM tools. Manager and negotiate customer requirements, change requests, and unwritten expectations.
- Document system architecture in an unambiguous, clear, and understandable way that electrical, mechanical and software engineers know exactly what they have to do in order to meet customer expectations.
- Create and maintain project documentation
- System requirements specification
- System architecture definition tailored to the specific project
- System test plan
- Other documents, as needed
Key Responsibilities, CONT
- Perform systems testing of products on bench and in vehicles making sure the product functions and performs as the customer expects per requirements.
- Actively pursue cost saving ideas
- Be aware of innovative solutions and propose patent applications.
- Perform complex work assignments requiring independent problem solving and decision making, requiring strong systems engineering technical competency.
- Work assignments primarily involve senior/advanced level work and may mentor other systems engineers
- Lead the planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of all systems engineering related activities for various projects.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 4-8 years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory).
Magna is a company of entrepreneurs dedicated to delivering new mobility solutions. We are a technology company, one of the world’s largest suppliers to the automotive industry. Our agility and expertise make us the ideal partner for autonomy, electrification, and building complete vehicles.
The Mechatronics, Mirrors, and Lighting group specializes in automotive technologies that are driving the future of mobility. Combining deep systems knowledge to develop unique vehicle access experiences, intelligent vision systems, and advanced automotive lighting technologies, MML’s expertise light the path to innovation, safety, and styling.
Source: Magna Jobs in 2020