Work under Deputy General Manager and prepare the designs of the AIS/ GIS substations/ Railway/ Civil Infrastructures for pre-bid and detail engineering.
- Able to lead a team of engineers/ designers and prepare engineering schedule/ allocate the resource and review the works prepared by team members
- Prepare/ review design and details of Steel structures (Gantry and equipment supports) and foundations.
- Prepare/ review design and details of PEB/ RCC buildings superstructure and foundations.
- Prepare/ review design and details of earth retaining structures.
- Well versed with seismic design and detailing of buildings and other structures
- Review the detail structural and fabrication drawing prepared by the fabricator.
- Understand/ review the soil investigation report and able to discuss with Geotech consultant/ client on geotechnical aspects.
- Give necessary inputs to draftsperson and review civil drawings of towers, control building/ GIS building, substation equipment and cable trench.
- Well versed with various design standard – IS Codes/ EURO Codes/ American codes and should have worked on international projects.
- Prepare the details BOQ of civil item.
- Technical support to site at the time of project execution and commissioning.
- Design experience of bridges/ elevated viaduct will be considered.
- Study of tender documents and prepare technical quarries.
- Prepare the Bill of quantity for structure and civil works for tender estimates.