Planning & Implementation:
• Finalize & Present regular MIS / Accounts with depth analysis of variances for the purpose of internal and external reporting including ratio analysis and comparative analysis
• Prepare budget & monitor actual expenses against the budget
• Prepare monthly cash flow requirement and ensure proper utilization
• Report accounts receivables/ payables and inventory movement analysis
• Responsible for fixed asset accounting.
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements relating tax deduction at source, filing of E-TDS Returns and issue TDS certificate
• Finalize & Compile tax audit report as per Income tax act
• Prepare and ensure filing of various GST returns. Handling GST audits
• Handling and ensuring timely completion of Statutory Audit, Cost Audit and Internal Audits
• Ensure compliances any accounts & finance related requirements arise from time to time.
• Monitor booking of GRNs including Import accounting.
• Handle – old VAT, Excise & Service Tax related matters if any arriseAudits and Monitoring and maintaining all excise record Excise Record
• physical Verification of Inventories and Fixed Assets
• Responsible for monitoring product costing in SAP at different stage
• Monitor General ledger, knocking off balances, AR & AP knocking off etc.