Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the conducting fieldwork and at times take the lead in this effort. Work to be performed as per the shop drawings which should be reviewed beforehand.
- Attending design meetings with the client and issue minutes when the project manager cannot attend or accompany the project manager to meetings.
- Organising and directing frequent in-house meetings under the direction of the project manager.
- Providing input to the project manager in regards to scheduling personnel.
- Working with the project manager/MEP incharge in the preparation of detailed personnel loading by task interfaced with the detailed schedule.
- Assisting in the preparation of storyboards and detailed project timelines.
- Assisting in the coordination of all the disciplines involved – interface with LV/HV, all other services (civil, mechanical and plumbing).
- Assisting in the supervision and coordination of the submission of documents to appropriate reviewing authorities.
- Assisting in the coordination of the review responses and help ensure they are reflected in the drawings/specifications.
- Ensuring a safe work environment for all staff through effective and consistent training, management and enforcement of safe work practices.
- Arranging or attending pre-bid conferences when the project manager cannot attend or accompany the PM. If required, issue the minutes, addenda, under the direction/supervision of the project manager.
- Assisting the project manager at bid openings and help to prepare/issue certified bid tabulation.
- A bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
- With professional memberships.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in defence projects.
- Indian experience is useful.
- International project delivery experience is desirable.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of IT.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
- A tax friendly salary package.
- Medical insurance benefits including group medical coverage (GMC), group personal accidental (GPA) and group term life insurance (GTL).
- Other benefits as per the India Labour Law.
- Champions of Quarter Programme to recognise the talent and hardwork of employees.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”