Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited intends to appoint qualified and experienced professionals for the following posts on Contract / Deputation basis:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts & Pay Scale (IDA) / Grade||Nature of appointment||Open||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|1.||Dy. Town Planner Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (E3)||Contract (3 years)/ Deputation||1||–||1||–||–||2|
|2.||Dy. Engineer- I (MEP)- Elec & Mech Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (E3)||Contract (4 years)/ Deputation||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|3.||Architect Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (E3)||Contract (3 years)/ Deputation||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|4.||Dy. Engineer (Civil) Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2)||Contract (3 years)/ Deputation||–||–||–||1||–||1|
|5.||Account Officer Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2)||Contract (3 years)/ Deputation||1||–||1||–||–||2|
|6.||Jr. Engineer- II (MEP)- Elec & Mech Rs. 35,280 – 67,920/- (W6)||Contract (4 years)/ Deputation||2||–||1||–||–||3|
|7.||Deputy Accountant Rs. 34,020 – 64,310/- (W5)||Contract (3 years)||3||1||–||–||–||4|
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st December, 2019.
- For detailed advertisement, Recruitment Rules, eligibility requirements and other instructions for filling the above posts please visit www.mmrcl.com.
- Online registration will start from 10th December, 2019 at 10:00 Hrs. and will end on
24th January, 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Selection Procedure:
Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be called for Personal Interview. MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field. Candidate may be asked to submit any other documents required by the scrutiny committee and he/ she is liable to produce the same. Selection criteria are relaxable for deserving Candidates with very sound background on discretion of committee for Scrutiny/ Selection.
- Surety Bond :
The candidates selected for the above posts will have to execute a surety bond of stipulated amount as mentioned below as per MMRCL Surety & Training Cost Recovery Bond Policy –
|Sr. No.||Grade||Applicable Surety Bond||Applicable Training cost||Applicable service period in lieu of Surety Bond|
|1.||E4 – E7||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 43,000/-||3 years|
|2.||E1 – E3||Rs. 1,50,000/-||Rs. 43,000/-||3 years|
|3.||W5-W8||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 22,000/-||3 years|
- Pay Scale, Allowances & Perquisites: (On Deputation):
The terms and conditions including pay scale etc. of the candidates appointed on deputation will be governed by DOPT/DPE/GOI guidelines as applicable.
- How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online only through MMRCL official website:
www.mmrcl.com —>Careers –> MMRCL Recruitment Advertisement 2019-04. (No other modes of application will be accepted).
- Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation of personal interview and any other information regarding your application only through the registered E-mail ID.
- The online registration will remain active from 10th December, 2019 to 24th January, 2020
only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. MMRCL will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature & non-submission of online application during the last days due to heavy rush etc.
- All the fields in the online application form should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre- view of the application filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scan copy of updated Resume, and passport size photograph (.jpg/ .jpeg) and recent pay slip in .pdf format along with their application.
- Candidate are required to clearly indicate whether they are applying against the vacancy for consideration on Deputation or Contract basis.
- Candidates applying on Deputation basis are required to forward their application in prescribed format on postal address given below along with (i) Latest Resume, photograph, all educational qualification certificates and all work experience certificates, (ii) No Objection Certificate (As per the enclosed format), (iii) Attested copies of ACR’s/APR’s of last 05 (five) years, (iv) Certificate stating that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer, (v) No Penalty Certificate stating that no major/ minor penalty has been imposed on the officer or a statement giving details of major/ minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
- Important Dates:
|a)||Starting date for accepting applications||10th December, 2019|
|b)||Closing date for accepting applications||24th January, 2020|