National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
It is one of the most ambitious project in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between MumbaiAhmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best in class technology but will also provide other benefits.
The company invites application from the regular/contractual officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways/Private Sector
|S. No.||Vacancy Title||Place of posting||Opening Date||Closing Date||Documents|
|1||Manager (Design)||New Delhi||04-12-2012||24-12-2019||View Details|
|2||Senior Manager/Manager (Survey)||Any Location/Office||04-12-2012||24-12-2019||View Details|
|3||AGM/JGM (Survey)||Surat||04-12-2012||24-12-2019||View Details|
|4||Senior Manager/Manager (Quality Control)||Any Location/Office||04-12-2012||24-12-2019||View Details|
|5||AGM/JGM (Quality Control)||Mumbai||04-12-2012||24-12-2019||View Details|
|6||General Manager (Quality Control)||New Delhi||04-12-2012||24-12-2019||View Details|
|7||Senior Advisor (Contract Management)||New Delhi||04-12-2012||24-12-2019||View Details|
S.No Grade Payscale on deputation on conctract
1 E-1 Rs.40,000-1,40,000 Rs. 13.00 Lakhs Rs. 12.00 Lakhs
2 E-2 Rs.50,000-1,60,000 Rs. 17.00 Lakhs Rs. 15.00 Lakhs
3 E-3 Rs.60,000-1,80,000 Rs. 20.00 Lakhs Rs. 18.00 Lakhs
4 E-4 Rs.70,000-2,00,000 Rs. 23.00 Lakhs Rs. 20.00 Lakhs
5 E-5 Rs.80,000-2,20,000 Rs. 28.00 Lakhs Rs. 24.00 Lakhs
6 E-6 Rs.90,000-2,40,000 Rs. 31.00 Lakhs Rs. 26.00 Lakhs
7 E-7 Rs.1,00,000-2,60,000 Rs. 34.00 Lakhs –
8 E-8 Rs.1,20,000-2,80,000 Rs. 40.00 Lakhs –
9 E-9 Rs. 1,50,000-3,00,000 Rs. 48.00 Lakhs –
1. Experience and other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned 24.12.2019.
2. NHSRCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ nondelivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
3. Incomplete application or application without supporting documents will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Mere conformity to the job requirements or submission of application will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Instead, depending upon the quantum of response of applications, the Management may, if found necessary, prescribe a competitive written test/ personal interview or both or raise/relax the Eligibility Criteria to restrict/allow the number of candidates to be called for interview.
5. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement or to cancel/postpone the entire process itself due to various administrative reasons.
6. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for interview or for any enquiry.
7. Candidates are advised to check their email (including spam) and official website of NHSRCL from time to time for any information/updates on the recruitment process.
8. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually.
9. Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid TA as per company rules.
10. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
11. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness for such appointment based on Medical Examination as per the Directives of the Company. The medical standard for different categories are outlined below: – a) Executive/Technical: (Civil, Electrical, S&T, IT, Architecture, Property Development etc) Physically fit in all respects, Visual Standards – Distant Vision: 6/9-6/9 or 6/6-6/12 with or without glasses/contact lens. Near Vision:JIJII with or without glasses. Color Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision should be normal. Lasik Surgery not allowed. b) Executive/Non-Technical: (Accounts, Legal, Finance, Personnel etc.) Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distant Vision: 6/9-6/12 with or without glasses. Near Vision: JI-JII with or without glasses. (In respect of technical services, the total amount of myopia (including cylinder) should not exceed – 4 Diopters and the total amount of Hypermetropia should not exceed +4 Diopter). Note: The above medical standards (criteria) are indicative and not exhaustive, and apply to candidates in general. For detailed information, refer Indian Railway Medical Manual (IRMM). Candidates may note that for vision correction, Lasik surgery or any form of racial keratotomy is not permitted at all.
2. Applicants appointed on regular basis will be on probation for a period of one year.
13. Selected candidates during the period of his/her employment will be required to serve at any location/office of NHSRCL.