Established in 19th July 1976, Petron Engineering Construction Ltd.( PECL ) has grown into a heavy mechanical construction conglomerate providing Turnkey solutions through rich expertise, vision and performance. PECL is approximately a four decade old company having a listing on both National Stock Exchange & Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
PECL has its core competencies in offering complete package for Fired Heaters in Refineries and Petrochemical Plants, Construction of Cement Plants and Installation and Commissioning of Boilers and Auxiliaries as well as Balance of Plant works in Power Plants. Till date the Company has completed EPC / Construction Works of more than
- 120 Fired Heaters
- 45 Power Plants
- 40 Cement Plants
- 20 Fertilizer Plants
1. Position: Proposals Engineers (Mechanical)
Location: Mumbai Head Office
Qualifications: Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 2 to 3 years in estimation department of an industrial construction company
Working knowledge of MS Excel / MS Office is essential. The candidate should be able to interpret technical document, drawings, scope of work and estimate resources required to carry out mechanical work at our project sites.
Interested candidates may email their CVs to email@example.com
Interested candidates are encouraged to email their updated CV with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Position: Planning Engineer (Civil)
Location: Corporate Office Mumbai
Qualifications: Graduate in Civil Engineering. Post graduate qualification in Project Planning is desirable. Knowledge and experience in Primavera, MS Projects and MS Office is essential.
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Interested candidates are encouraged to email their updated CV with photograph to email@example.com