Job Location :
Uttar Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir
BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or PG in Construction Management
12 yrs.& above
Job Description :
|– Preparation of project plan & project budget |
– Implementation of project plan & ensures logical sequencing of plan based on resources
– Plans resources, arrangement & allocation of resources as per the project plan
– Monitors construction schedule & highlight anticipated delays/deviancies in advance
– To prepare method statement & submits to clients/consultants for approval
– To prepare time cycle charts of major activities of work
– To conduct progress review meetings at fixed intervals.
– To analyze the gaps between the planned Vs actual and highlight the areas needing attention for action of the project team.
Desired Profile :
– Candidate should have hands on exp. in Planning & Budgeting
– Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Project
– Candidate should have exp. in Bridges/Highways/Metro/Hydro – Knowledge of Primavera is desired.