Assistant Project Controls Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining the schedule baselines and ensure project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
- Delivering intelligence and updates on change management.
- Reporting to stakeholders, internal and external.
- Working closely with the client, sub consultants and main contractors.
- Reviewing overall project status with the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Providing risk management and reporting.
- Preparing minutes of the meeting and following up the actions.
- Monitoring the projects progress, manpower and programmes.
- Demonstrating a clear, systematic approach to solving complex issues and able to communicate solutions in an effective, efficient, high level manner.
- Evaluating and reporting on all scheduling, cost and change controls for this scheme in conjunction with the project/PMO.
- Recognising and allocating best practice across the various project teams.
- Carrying out the duties of designated project controls manager for the project.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Minimum 3 – 7 years’ experience within the building sector.
- Planning and reporting background.
- Expertise in planning software and proficiency in using MS Office.
- Ability to coordinate with the team.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Indian languages.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- With post graduate qualification from NICMAR.
- A member of relevant professional body.