Established in 1962, TCE has completed about 10,000+ projects in over 55 countries. A strong knowledge base and technical expertise have helped, TCE in delivering several one-of-a-kind projects.
The Company has multi-disciplinary engineering talent with capabilities to manage complex projects worldwide. TCE is among the few companies geared for the Industry 4.0 era, providing engineering solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Educational Qualification & Years Of Experience
B.E. / M.E./ M. Tech ( Mechanical / Civil / Chemical / I&C / Electrical); Correspondence / Part time MBA may be considered on case to case basis. PMP Certification / Post graduation from NICMAR is an advantage.
The position will mainly focus on Projects in Chemical and Industrial Domain (Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizers, Chemical & Speciality chemicals, Food & Pharmaceuticals, Pulp & Paper, Glass, Tyres & Other Chemcial Plants). The candidate will serve as Project Control Engineer as a part of Project Management Group.
- Estimate man-hour efforts, prepare proposal stage schedule at bidding stage.
- Conduct project initiation in a professional manner by team alignment, kick-off meeting, agenda, structure and presentation
- Set-up the project for seamless execution by WRENCH initiation, project execution plan, project schedule, assumption list, need-list, master deliverable list and other such documents to define project.
- Prepare and defend an optimized and realistic project schedule in line with Contract terms and Project Scope and “sell” it to relevant to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project schedule, project cost, project scope and project quality as per Contract requirements, internal benchmarks. On a continuous basis mine the data and process the same to provide necessary alarms with suggested measures well ahead of time.
- Create and maintain key forecast such as cost, efforts, billing, revenue, locked working capital, debtors, risk by using TCE proprietary IT systems
Key Skills Required -:
5-15 yrs experience in project Management Planning and Project Control(We are having openings at different grades)
If you are interested & your skill sets are matching to our requirement, please send your updated CV on email@example.com