NCRTC invites applications from experienced persons having work experience with Govt./PSUs/Govt. instrumentalities/ Private Sector infrastructure companies for the post of Junior Engineer-II (Civil). The details of the post is given below:-
|S.N.||Post/ Level & Pay-scale||No. of Posts & Cat.||Max. Age limit*||Qualification* & Eligibility||Experience*|
|1.||Junior Engineer-II (Civil)/ NE7 Rs.27500-97350||40 (UR-16 OBC-11 SC-06 ST-03 EWS-04)||30 Yrs.||Diploma in Civil Engineering** & Should have minimum pay package of Rupees three lakh per annum||-Minimum 03 (Three) years’ experience in Civil construction works. Out of which one year should be in construction work in Metro Rail/ Railways project.|
* – As on 07.12.2019.
** – Diploma in Engineering (Civil) is essential, without which higher qualification will not be considered for candidature.
Should be obtained from recognized University/ Institute/ Government body.
- Reservation to PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per GOI Rules. @ – The eligibility criteria, i.e. age, experience may be relaxed in exceptional cases.
- Numbers of vacancies are subject to change at any stage of the selection, as per the requirement of the Project.
PHYSICAL & MEDICAL FITNESS:
should not only be suitable in related field, but also should be physically
and medically fit enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to
undergo a medical examination as per the Corporations’ policy (AYE-3 Standard
of IRMM). Being a safety related post the candidate should fulfil the physical
and medical requirement as prescribed.
- Suitable candidates will be shortlisted, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and may be called for interview.
- The selection will be made through a written examination. Date, time and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance and candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay.
SURETY BOND & PROBATION PERIOD:
The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.1,50,000/-* to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years. (* Plus Training cost & GST, as applicable)
After joining the candidate has to undergo a probation period as per Corporations’ policy. A three months’ prior notice will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & POSTING:
The Company offers attractive pay, perks and allowances attached to the post/ grade as per company policy. The job is transferable, and the selected candidates can be posted/ transferred to any of the office/ work place of NCRTC during the course of their service.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’’, attached. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- Complete filled-up application should reach this office latest by 21.12.2019.
Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as-
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER-II (CIVIL)”
and should be addressed to:-
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
Incomplete or applications received after due date shall not be accepted. NCRTC will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of the application/ any communication due to postal delay or any other reason.
- The application should be supported with the
following documents, duly self-attested :-
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office Order of appointment and latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- Copies of the APARs
- Experience Certificate/ Office Order/Duty allocation order etc.
- Proof of CTC for Private sector candidate.
- For candidates working with Govt. organisations, ‘NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer is required. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.