NCRTC invites applications from Electrical Engineers retired from Railways, Metro Rail, SEB, TRANSCO, DISCOM etc. for re-employment. The detail of posts and requisite criteria is given below
|S. N.||Post||No. of Post/||Max. Age’||Qualification, Eligibility criterion & Experience|
|1.||Sr. Dy. General Manager/ Electrical O Dy. General Manager/ Electrical||01 (one)||65 yrs.||Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering and -For Sr.DGM- Should be superannuated in pay-scale Rs.80000-220000 (IDA) -For DGM- Should be superannuated in pay-scale Rs.70000-200000 (IDA)/ Rs.78800-209200 (CDA) L12 Should have worked atleast Sr.DGM/DGM or equivalent level. and -Minimum 25 years’ work experience in Electrical transmission/ distribution with State Electricity Boards/ TRANSCO/ DISCOM etc. Should have experience of design, construction, augmentation, utilities shifting, raising height of lines etc.|
|2.||Asstt. Manager/Electrical||01 (One)||65 Yrs||Diploma in Electrical Engineering and -Superannuated in pay-scale Rs.50000-160000 (E2) (IDA)/ Rs.56100-177500 (L-10) (CDA)/ Rs.53100-167800 (L9) (CDA) Should have worked at Asstt. Engineer level. -Minimum 20 years’ work experience in the field of electrical engineering, out of which minimum 10 years should be in Metro Rail/ Railways/ State Electricity Boards / TRANSCO/DISCOM, in execution of electrical functions, including utility diversion and E&M works etc.|
| Engineering Associate- I/II|
Diploma in Electrical Engineering And
Superannuated in pay-scale-
-For Engineering Associate-I- in Rs.40000-140000 (E1) (IDA)/ Rs.47600- 151100 (L-8) (CDA)
-For Engineering Associate-II- in Rs.30000-120000 (E1) (IDA)/ Rs.44900-
142400 (L-7) (CDA)
Should have worked at Section Engineer/ Junior Engineer level.
– Minimum 20 years’ work experience in Railways/ Metro Rail/ State Electricity Boards/ TRANSCO/DISCOM in performing maintenance functions, utility diversion etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’’, attached. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- Complete filled-up application should reach this office latest by 21.12.2019.
Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as-
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF- .”
and should be addressed to:-
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
Incomplete or applications received after due date shall not be accepted. NCRTC will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of the application/ any communication due to postal delay or any other reason.
- The application should be supported with the
following documents, duly self-attested:-
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office Order of appointment with latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- Copies of the APARs
- Pay package letter, Salary slip & Form 26A.
- Office order of joining the organization & initial grade.
- Office order showing promotion to present grade.
- Experience Certificate/ Office Order/Duty allocation order etc.
(viii) ‘NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.