NCRTC invites applications from experienced Environmental Engineers, working with Railways/ Railways’ CPSEs/PSUs/ Metro Companies/ other Central/ State Govt. undertakings/ instrumentalities and reputed private sector companies for its RRTS project in NCR. The details of the post is as under:-
(A) Post details, Max. Age limit, Qualification and Experience:
|S.N.||Post||No. of Post||Pay-scale||Max. Age limit*||Requisite Qualification** & Experience|
|Sr. Dy. General Manager (Environment)||80000-220000||-Graduate in Civil/ Environmental Engineering & Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Environment Engineering.|
|1.||or||01 (One) UR||50 Yrs.||-Should have overall experience of 12/10/8 years (for Sr.DGM, DGM & Manager, respectively) in environment control and management in construction projects, out of which relevant experience in construction of Metro Rail/ Railway projects should be 8/6/4 years (for Sr.DGM, DGM & Manager, respectively).|
|Dy. General Manager (Environment) or||70000-200000|
|Manager (Environment)||60000-180000||40 Yrs.||-Should have knowledge for getting certification of IMS-ISO-14001 & ISO-18001, Preparation of compliances as per the Environmental Rules & Regulations/ preparation of Environmental Management Plan(EMP)/ Implementation of various EMP measures i.e. Pollution Control, Solid Waste management etc.|
|– Certified Auditor for IMS will be preferred.|
Eligibility Criteria (Required Pay-scales/ Pay-package):
|CDA Scales||IDA Scales||Candidates working with Private Sector Companies or contract employees of Govt. sector|
|Sr. Dy. General Manager||– 1½ years in pay-scale Rs.78800-209200 (L- 12),||– In pay-scale Rs.80000-220000 (E5), or – 1½ years in Rs.70000-200000 (E4)||Having annual pay package of Rs.18 Lakh|
|Dy. General Manager||– In pay-scale Rs.78800-209200 (L-12), or – 1½ years in Rs.67700-208700 (L-11)||– In pay-scale Rs.70000-200000 (E4), or – 1½ years in Rs.60000-180000 (E3)||Having annual pay package of Rs.16 Lakh|
|Manager||– In Pay Scale Rs.67700-208700 (CDA) (L-11), or -1½ years’ in Rs.56100-177500 (CDA) (L-10)/ Rs. 53100-167800 (CDA) (L-9)||-In pay scale Rs.60000-180000 (IDA) (E3) or, -1½ years in Rs.50000-160000 (IDA) (E2)||Having annual pay package of Rs.14 Lakh|
* – As on -07.12.2019.
** – Should be obtained from recognized University/ Institute/ Government body.
- The eligibility criteria, i.e. age, experience may be relaxed in exceptional cases.
- Candidates having extraordinary experience may be given relaxation in eligibility conditions.
- Numbers of vacancies are subject to change at any stage of the selection, in case of the requirement of the Project.
PHYSICAL & MEDICAL FITNESS:
The applicant should not only be suitable in related field, but also should be physically and medically fit enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination as per the Corporation policy.
- Suitable candidates will be shortlisted, based on their
eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and may be called for interview.
- The candidates will be offered position in NCRTC on immediate absorption basis with respect to his eligibility vis-à-vis his last position in parent organization and length of service or as per the suitability decided by the selection committee.
SURETY BOND & PROBATION PERIOD:
The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Corporation for a minimum period, as given below:-
|S.N.||Mode of recruitment||Bond amount* (Rs.)||Min. period to serve the Corporation|
|1.||Direct Recruitment/ Open market||3,00,000||3 (three) years.|
|2.||Absorption from Govt. org./ instrumentalities/ PSUS/CPSEs||1,50,000||1 (one) year.|
* Plus Training cost & GST, as applicable.
After joining the candidate has to undergo a probation period as per Corporation policy. A three months’ prior notice, will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & POSTING:
The Company offers attractive pay, perks and allowances attached to the post/ grade as per company policy. The job is transferable, and the selected candidates can be posted/ transferred to any of the office/ work place of NCRTC during the course of their service.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’’, attached. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- Complete filled-up application should reach this office latest by 21.12.2019.
Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as-
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF- .”
and should be addressed to:-
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
Incomplete or applications received after due date shall not be accepted. NCRTC will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of the application/ any communication due to postal delay or any other reason.
- The application should be supported with the
following documents, duly self-attested:-
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office Order of appointment with latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- Copies of the APARs
- Pay package letter, Salary slip & Form 26A.
- Office order of joining the organization & initial grade.
- Office order showing promotion to present grade.
- Experience Certificate/ Office Order/Duty allocation order etc.
(viii) ‘NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.