Designation : Senior Engineer – Engineering Systems
Location : Chennai
Scope of Responsibilities
Implementation of corporate and Client specified applications or multiple applications and integration into engineering and non-engineering systems. Responsible for delivering engineering vision and continual development and best practices.
· For the assigned project responsible for the implementation of Project setup in accordance with the project requirements.
· Responsible for maintaining the application as per project standard
· Responsible the implementation of the process of change management with respect to specific application/s and interfaces with other applications.
· Keep up to date knowledge in development and latest software version releases and rolling out
· Responsible for the integration of application with other engineering and non-engineering systems as required.
· Ensuring healthiness of application by auditing at frequent interval and maintaining the performance logs.
· Provide support for developing and maintaining Corporate EPC Standard Project Setup.
· Ensure that Software changes are documented and changes are tested approved before roll out.
· Responsible for database integrity.
· Responsible for the work share set-up and installation of the application. Develop and maintain detailed work processes for the applications.
· Responsible for the setup, configuration and customization of application specific to project .
· Be the focal point for problem solving and troubleshooting specific to application and project.
· Perform other related duties as and when directed by the supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of work experience preferable from a background in working for the EPC of the Oil and Gas Industry.
Detailed Knowledge and development and delivery experience in one or more of under-mentioned applications – PDS, SPPID, SPF, PDMS, PDS, SPE, SP3D, SPEL, SPI, Construct Sim etc.