DB Engineering & Consulting (DB E&C) is a part of the DB group, a world leading global railway company with an extensive organisation in Germany and projects around the world. Our company offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions.
With our sustainable concepts, gained from our experience in project work for decades, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future. We represent 180 years of rail experience and our infrastructure projects connect continents. We set the standard for transportation and modern mobility.
For our project Mumbai Metro Line 4 in India we are looking for a Site Engineer – Casting Yard
- Must have handled casting yard, segment work experience
- Will be responsible for checking and certification of physical progress on which the D&B contractor may base his invoices
- Will also be responsible to supervise the shifting realignment of utilities coming in the way of the Project work
- Ensure implementation of Project Management Plan by day to day monitoring of quality and progress of construction work by D&B contractors
- Ensure that methodology for construction being used by D&B contractors is in accordance with approved systems and procedures
- Ensure that D&B contractor is following the rules and regulations under Indian Laws with respect to his workmen
- Ensure that the work is executed by D&B contractor in accordance with ‘Good for Construction drawings’
- Submit periodic reports, as specified, to PD and Dy. TL concerned.
- Graduation in Civil Engineering /Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 5 Years for Diploma Holders / 3 years for Graduate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team management skills
- High standard of ethical conduct