Location: 0, GOA, IN
Company: GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group
Administration of databases (SQL/ORACLE/DB2) to support airport applications requirements and support Universal Flight Information system application as per operational requirements
To Lead IT applications (UFIS, Middleware & Databases) and in-house development teams to meet operational , service quality and business requirements
ORGANISATION CHARTKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
|Accountabilities||Key Performance Indicators|
|Technical Lead – IT Applications:||UFIS Application Administration |
UFIS Vendor coordination
UFIS Business Continuity Drills
UFIS Technical Support
AODB and Middleware Integration
Capacity and Service Upgrades
|Management Information System||Understand and implement MIS reports and Dashboards |
ETL jobs creation, scheduling and management
|In house Applications Development:||Process Automation|
Managing Applications Development Lifecycle
|Managerial Skills||Understand end user requirements |
Develop requirements specifications
Develop Project Plan
Identify Milestones and Manage milestones
Allocate team members and do resource loading as per project requirements
Ability co-ordinate with vendors for incident resolution
Interact with UFIS, IBM, and Oracle for the support, maintenance and up-gradation activities. And also implementing new services and solutions.
Interact with Airport Authority of India for Flight updates Integration.
Interact with E-page Maker for Flight information integration with Hyderabad.aero website.
Interact with AOCC, TOPS, BD, Finance & SPG etc.,
Interact with team members for understanding their needs and guide them on issues.
Interact with other IT teams for service requests and operations support
Interact with internal departments for their business needs to implement the IT solutions
- Generate revenues by implementing IT services to the external clients.
- Cost saving by reducing 24X7 OEM support to 9X5 support by enhancing internal team skill sets.
Team size of 10 members.
- Technical Skills
- Graduate in math’s, science or from Engineering stream
- UFIS Functional Knowledge
- Database proficiency in oracle.DB2, SQL server
- Understand programming languages
- Understand operating system requirements
- Management Skills
- Airport operations functional knowledge
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Prioritize end user requirements
- Understand Tool and Resource limitations
11 + years’ of IT Applications experience and at least 9+ years in the areas of UFIS, WPS, Database Systems and Data warehouse knowledge.
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating responsibility & reliability through actions to manage critical and challenging situations. | Interview
- Communication: Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal / non verbal form. | Interview
- Decision Making: Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value. | Interview
- Managing Performance: Effectively monitors and measures performance. Develops people and drive results. | Interview
- Business Insight: Ability to understand the implications of Business decisions and strive to enhance organizational performance. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Team Leadership, Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence: Capability to develop & converge individual potential to execute team objectives. Effectively intermingle and relate with individuals in a positive manner. | Interview
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify solutions exploring different options in gathered information. | Interview
- Personal Effectiveness
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Stakeholder Focus
- Capability Building
- Social Awareness
- Planning & Decision Making
- Execution & Results
- Strategic Orientation
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation