DB Engineering & Consulting (DB E&C) is a part of the DB group, a world leading global railway company with an extensive organisation in Germany and projects around the world. Our company offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions.
With our sustainable concepts, gained from our experience in project work for decades, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future. We represent 180 years of rail experience and our infrastructure projects connect continents. We set the standard for transportation and modern mobility.
For our project Mumbai Metro Line 4 in India we are looking for a Sr. Engineer – Quantity (System)Responsibilities
Your Responsibilities :
- Vendor’s bill certification process for Signalling, Telecom, OHE, SCADA, rolling stock, Lifts and escalator, AFC, MEP etc. works.
- Able to do item rate analysis as per market standard.
- Ability to understand the Project Quickly and Adapt to the Project requirements.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good skill in MS Office. (Excel, PPT, etc)
- Adequate Technical Knowledge to represent the meetings.
- Understanding the meeting requirements and call for help if the meeting agenda is beyond his / her abilities.
- Positive Attitude to Work in the Team and ability to work as per instructions when needed.
- Pro-active approach in anticipating the actions required for the project delivery and ability to coordinate with project stakeholders effectively.
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical engineering
- 10-12 years of experience in QS & Billing.
- Minimum 3 years Metro project experience is a must