Educational Qualification & Years Of Experience
B.E. / M.E./ M. Tech ( Mechanical / Civil / Chemical / I&C / Electrical); Correspondence / Part time MBA may be considered on case to case basis. PMP Certification / Post graduation from NICMAR is an advantage.
The position will mainly focus on Projects in Chemical and Industrial Domain (Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizers, Chemical & Speciality chemicals, Food & Pharmaceuticals, Pulp & Paper, Glass, Tyres & Other Chemcial Plants). The candidate will serve as Project Control Engineer as a part of Project Management Group.
- Estimate man-hour efforts, prepare proposal stage schedule at bidding stage.
- Conduct project initiation in a professional manner by team alignment, kick-off meeting, agenda, structure and presentation
- Set-up the project for seamless execution by WRENCH initiation, project execution plan, project schedule, assumption list, need-list, master deliverable list and other such documents to define project.
- Prepare and defend an optimized and realistic project schedule in line with Contract terms and Project Scope and “sell” it to relevant to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project schedule, project cost, project scope and project quality as per Contract requirements, internal benchmarks. On a continuous basis mine the data and process the same to provide necessary alarms with suggested measures well ahead of time.
- Create and maintain key forecast such as cost, efforts, billing, revenue, locked working capital, debtors, risk by using TCE proprietary IT systems
Key Skills Required -:
5-15 yrs experience in project Management Planning and Project Control(We are having openings at different grades)
If you are interested & your skill sets are matching to our requirement, please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org