Tech Mahindra Careers As Consultant in 2020. The job location is Pune, India. Apply now online.
Tech Mahindra has published jobs on its career page. If you have relevant experience and qualifications then apply for the Tech Mahindra Careers As Consultant in 2020.
|Position||Associate Security Consultant|
|Job Location||Pune, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||A Bachelor’s or Higher Degree is the minimum entry required for the position|
|Skill Set||SPLUNK SIEM (EXP IN SOC PROCESSES, SPLUNK QUERIES, SPLUNK SYSTEM ADMIN)|
|Experience||6.00 to 14.00 Years|
Associate / Security Consultant –Splunk SIEM
Experience:6 + years of experience
Job Location: Pune
Willingness to work in 24×7 shift environment (as required)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have good hands on exp and understanding of splunk queries
- Should have exp of dashboards, report, data models, tags, field aliases etc.
- Should have good exp on Splunk system administration (Splunk UF , HF , indexer, KV store)
- Should have an understanding and practical knowledge of SOC processes , incident handling and response etc
- Should be able to guide a team of L1 team members to perform deep dive analysis and help them with SOP’s
- Determine methods and procedures for solving very complex technical issues encompassing hardware, software and network equipment.
- Perform a Deep dive analysis and provide resolution to the issues escalated by the L1 team.
- Work with different teams and co-ordinate the incident handling and response.
- Guide the L1 team in case of critical security detection.
- Perform pro-active threat hunting based on the latest threats and IOC’s (example: maze ransomware)
- Work on publishing security advisories (example from NIST, CERT) to different stakeholders and follow-up until closure.
- Identify the zero day attacks and work with different teams to mitigate the issue with the Golden hour principle.
- Work on providing reports and updates on weekly and monthly basis.
- Review the work done by the L1 team members and ensure the KPI’s, PI’s and SLA’s are followed.
- Understanding of Splunk architecture: – Knowledge about various components (indexer, forwarder, search head, deployment server).
- Heavy and Universal forwarder. – Complete understanding of Installation and Configuration of all Splunk components.
- Hot, Warm, Cold, Frozen bucketing. – Using IFX, Rex Command and REGEX in configuration files.
- Knowledge of EXTRACT keyword, sed. – Knowledge of various search commands like stats, chart, time chart, transaction, strptime, strftime, eval, where, xyseries, table etc.
- Should be proficient in writing Splunk queries and onboarding various Splunk Apps.
- Creating correlation rule/search, dashboards, reports using XML. – Create dashboard from search. – Inline search vs scheduled search in a dashboard
- Develop various types of charts – Knowledge of Splunk apps, users and role access permissions.
- Use techniques to optimize searches for better performance.
- Search time vs Index time field extraction.
- Summary Indexing.
- Performance evaluation and optimization for Splunk instances.
- Understanding of configuration files, precedence, and working.
- Props. conf, transforms. conf, inputs. conf, outputs. conf
- Load balancing of forwarders and indexers.
- Perform maintenance & upgrades of Splunk indexers, search heads, forwarders, and Deployment servers.
- Hands-on experience in providing operational SOC support of performing L2/L3 level analysis of logged SOC alerts. SIEM Tool (Splunk)
- Experience in SIEM (Splunk) setup Implementation in different platforms like Linux, Windows, and Cloud.
A Bachelor’s or Higher Degree is the minimum entry required for the position
About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to rise. We are a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
We are part of the USD 16.9 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market, and vacation ownership.
Source: Tech Mahindra Careers