Tech Mahindra Jobs for Software Engineers in 2020. The job location is Hyderabad, India. Apply now online.
Tech Mahindra has published jobs on its career page. If you have relevant experience and qualifications then apply for the Tech Mahindra Jobs for Software Engineers in 2020.
|Position||Sr. Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||A Bachelor’s or Higher Degree is the minimum entry required for the position|
|Experience||7.00 to 10.00 Years|
- Informatica Data Quality Developer (IDQ):
- 5+ years experience in developing functions, stored procedure and ETL jobs
- 5+ years experience using Informatica Data Quality(IDQ)
- Experience with the following:
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with IDQ developers, data stewards, data domain owners and other members of the Data Governance organization to maintain the data quality
- Strong ability to translate Data Quality business requirements into Data Quality rules
- Strong ability to design and develop Data Quality rules ranging from simple to very complex and ability to make recommendations regarding best practices and make proposals for the optimization of the rules when applicable
- Strong ability to build mappings and workflows using IDQ developer tool for data standardization
- Strong ability to implement data quality processes including transliteration, parsing, analysis, standardization and enrichment at point of entry and batch modes
- Strong ability to create profiles, mapplets and rules
- Strong ability to profile source data and determine all source data and metadata characteristics
- Strong ability to understand and apply different transformations data standardization
- Ability to document all mappings, mapplets, and rules in detail
- Strong ability to utilize Informatica Developer, Informatica PowerCenter, and Informatica Analyst to design and develop custom objects and rules, reference data tables and create/import/export mappings
- Ability to run data quality specific ETL jobs (address standardization and validation, email cleanups, name cleanup, parsing, etc.) utilizing IDQ and other ETL tool
- Strong ability to create and publish Data Quality standards and best practices
- Experience with designing Data Quality scorecards
- Ability to integrate IDQ with the Business Glossary so that pertinent Data Quality Information can be displayed in the Glossary
- Ability to analyze and provide data metrics to management in order to help prioritize areas for data quality improvement
- Ability to open tickets with Informatica and work independently with the vendor on issue resolution
- Strong ability to operate independently, serve as the technical SME and make Data Quality best practice recommendations
- Ability to serve as the primary resource to team members and data stewards for training, problem resolution, data profiling, etc.
- Experience in planning the approach to implementing Data Quality Strategies, including:
- How to best identify attributes for the most impactful DQ monitoring
- When and where to insert DQ jobs into a heavy batch schedule
- How to Deploy mappings that will run in a scheduled, batch, or real-time environment
- How to aggregate results from Application>System>Department>Enterprise level
- Ability to clearly document quality rules for a business audience
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse concepts, such as star schema, dimensions, facts, etc.
- Proficient at writing SQL queries and verifying the results
- Application/Data integration
- Ability to write code for complex system design, write programs that span platforms and code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Java programming
A Bachelor’s or Higher Degree is the minimum entry required for the position
About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to rise. We are a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
We are part of the USD 16.9 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market, and vacation ownership.
Source: Tech Mahindra Jobs